Pixel Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TST Arrives~

5 posters

Go down

TST Arrives~ Empty TST Arrives~

Post by the swordid truth 17th June 2017, 10:20 pm

nwn Hey. Feel free to call me 'TST'.
So I've been dolling for about thirteen years now, I think? However, I've never really been one for 'joining the community'. Like a lot of us, I'm not always comfortable with putting myself out there. But, about two years ago I joined GLAM! and, after a hiatus, I'm back on the pixel scene.
I've never been a member here before, but I'm looking forward to being an active member now! Found out about the place from a journal of Maunster's. I'll get things made just for here when I get a chance~

I'm pixel-only, I don't tool, but I think that the people who do make beautiful work. < 3 I do dolling, spriting and baseless pixel work. My strengths are in faces, nonhuman work, palette choice and low color counts. I'm working on improving my drawing and shading of hair, my familiarity with anatomy ( maybe one day I'll actually make a base! XDD ) and finishing the pieces that I start.

So yeah. Say hi~ Feel free to ask me questions, if you have any. Send me zany gifs of animals doing unexpected things. .w.

TST Arrives~ Ezimba18452585511500_by_theswordidtruth-dbb5g3v  TST Arrives~ Ezimba16685542759100_by_theswordidtruth-d87n1zn TST Arrives~ Epic_pokemon_standoff___preview_by_theswordidtruth-d6q33g2 TST Arrives~ Pkmn__092___gastly_by_theswordidtruth-d6q2zxl

TST Arrives~ Bust_studies__series_i_by_theswordidtruth-dbcu2fn

base by C4M3R4H34D | base by juliepm | base by leviathen | baseless | base by pygmy
the swordid truth
the swordid truth

Back to top Go down

TST Arrives~ Empty Re: TST Arrives~

Post by OhMyStars 17th June 2017, 11:11 pm

Hi TST! Welcome to Pixel Empire. Smile I'm excited to see more of your work. Your low color count style is cool. <3 I'm really diggin your avatar especially. All of that ornate detail looks fabulous! :D
OhMyStars
OhMyStars
OhMyStars
OhMyStars

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinnKitty 17th June 2017, 11:41 pm

Welcome to the site TST!
I've seen you around GLAM and seen your work and LOVE IT!
Hope to keep seeing your work as well as around the site.
I totally relate to not being one for joining the community though.

I am ALWAYS on hiatus and I sometimes get lazy and forgetful that most of my hiatus are actually on accident XD
//has to bookmark communities where I can see them otherwise I wont come back to them
QuinnKitty
QuinnKitty

http://www.Moody-Bats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the swordid truth 17th June 2017, 11:53 pm

@ OMS :

> 3 < Ahhh, thank you! I've always loved your work, so it means a ton.

@ Quinn :

TT__TT Ohmigosh, thank you.
I'm the same way. I've got my small bunch of forums all right on my bookmarks bar so that I remember to check in regularly. Without training myself to do that with GLAM I would hardly ever be active anywhere. XD
the swordid truth
the swordid truth

Back to top Go down

Post by QuinnKitty 17th June 2017, 11:57 pm

Yay We can so relate to each other! <3
Yeah I have a ton on my tool bar on my google chrome. If they go off to the side with the rest of the bookmarks I forget about them so I put the important ones on the tool bar. XD

I have been forgetting to check GLAM since I joined PE. XD
Mostly cause I am always in the chat on here X3
QuinnKitty
QuinnKitty

http://www.Moody-Bats.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GloomyCherub 18th June 2017, 9:02 pm

Heya TST
welcome to the empire I'm looking forward to your stuff

for your wip things the incomplete guild will help you if you are lost or need cc or any other helping hand
and for bases - maybe try to put a baseles one to a base or let someone help you doing that like a collab project
f.e. lady hazy normally only do baseles dolls and once we talked about putting one of those to a base so I reshaded it
maybe that helps you

for your low color count stuff our running color race will sure be interesting for you ^^

hope you'll have lots of fun with us and enter some things in the clearing :3
so cya around
Gloomy
GloomyCherub
GloomyCherub
GloomyCherub
GloomyCherub

https://pixelempire.forumieren.de

Back to top Go down

Post by AxxKat 18th June 2017, 10:05 pm

i am so happy you are back!! <3 <3 i'm so excited to see more dolls from you!! :D
AxxKat
AxxKat
AxxKat
AxxKat

http://www.facesofkat.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum